10 Reasons To Use A Personal Consultant vs. Buying Promotional Products Online
1. We are locally owned. You will be supporting a community member who is a sole-proprietor.
2. The personal service. Rather than connecting with a random call-center employee, at Image Marketing Specialists you will be working directly with the owner of the company.
3. We look for ways to make you successful. With nearly one million already-made promotional products available, and countless custom manufactured items, there will be an appropriate solution to your marketing dilemma.
4. We want you to be happy with your promotional products and will work diligently to make certain the product you buy is of good quality and in good working order. We try to ensure that everything is acceptable before the order is placed, that's why we insist on vector artwork, virtual proofs and sign-offs for the project.
5. We keep your logos on file for a long time. After 25 years in business, most of the artwork created by us or given to us is still accessible.
6. We are full-service by offering planning, product, logo design, distribution, and evaluation.
7. We are educated. Image Marketing Specialists holds the designation of Certified Advertising Specialist (CAS) through Promotional Products Association International, which requires numerous classes and intensive testing. It also requires ongoing classes in order to keep the designation. Only 10-15% of our colleagues hold this level, or higher, designation. Topics of study have included product quality, decorating techniques, graphic design, and in-depth training on the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act for child-related products.
8. Our work is on display so we will do a better job. Not only is your reputation on the line, so is ours. We want to do the best possible job for you.
9. We know the community: what's coming up, what other people are doing, what your customers want.
10. We ask the tough questions, even when you come to us with an idea. We want to make certain you are selecting the most appropriate item for your brand, for your theme, for your customers, and for your budget.
BACK TO BLOG PAGE
BACK TO HOME PAGE